Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

So no news is good news?
Sort of.  They basically said that they want to retain needed talent, but not sure what their needs are just yet.  We'll know more in the coming weeks, months, years.  So... clear as mud message.  People will definitely be displaced.
Simply more horse shit.
But not today, we'll call that a win.
Yeah a win for the top dogs and a crock of shit for everybody else.

A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

So no news is good news?
Sort of.  They basically said that they want to retain needed talent, but not sure what their needs are just yet.  We'll know more in the coming weeks, months, years.  So... clear as mud message.  People will definitely be displaced.
Simply more horse shit.
But not today, we'll call that a win.
Nubbed it.  I'll call THAT a win!  Time to board the train.

A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

So no news is good news?
Sort of.  They basically said that they want to retain needed talent, but not sure what their needs are just yet.  We'll know more in the coming weeks, months, years.  So... clear as mud message.  People will definitely be displaced.
Simply more horse shit.
But not today, we'll call that a win.
Nubbed it.  I'll call THAT a win!  Time to board the train.

Have a smooth train ride and enjoy the evening

A well deserved Tat Black CG on the commute home.  I wish you all a great weekend!

So no news is good news?
Sort of.  They basically said that they want to retain needed talent, but not sure what their needs are just yet.  We'll know more in the coming weeks, months, years.  So... clear as mud message.  People will definitely be displaced.
Simply more horse shit.
But not today, we'll call that a win.
Nubbed it.  I'll call THAT a win!  Time to board the train.

Have a smooth train ride and enjoy the evening
And the weekend!

Time to head to the airport, with a little rest stop in between.  Have a good evening all, back on the other coast in the morning.

Time to head to the airport, with a little rest stop in between.  Have a good evening all, back on the other coast in the morning.
Safe flight, my friend.

Time to head to the airport, with a little rest stop in between.  Have a good evening all, back on the other coast in the morning.
Safe flight, my friend.
+1

Just picked up my car from the mechanic.  Only cost me $50 this time.  Running like new again.  Much better than last week when I spent $500 and it was still running like shit.

Anyhoo, time to grab some dinner.  See yuz on the Saturday jam.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

18 and a SHEESH!
Logged