Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
dont tell me who wins, im tivoing
OK glad I noticed your wish!  It just ended.

Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
Made me google her, and I concur.  Just be happy it's not DWTS's. And if you don't know what that is, again, count yourself among the lucky.
I am lucky I guess cause I don't have a clue.

Good Night All, revole at 4:15 in the morning for me.

Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
Made me google her, and I concur.  Just be happy it's not DWTS's. And if you don't know what that is, again, count yourself among the lucky.
I am lucky I guess cause I don't have a clue.
Me neither. I guess we're not cool like oyam.

Good Night All, revole at 4:15 in the morning for me.
Yeah, I hear you.  Not that godforsaken hour for me, but early enough.

Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
Made me google her, and I concur.  Just be happy it's not DWTS's. And if you don't know what that is, again, count yourself among the lucky.
I am lucky I guess cause I don't have a clue.
Is he gone?  I think TXDave knows exactly what that means and is an avid fan.  Probably has the T-shirt to prove it.

OK, my short attention span is not going to allow me to stick around.   See ya CB and Johnny!

OK, my short attention span is not going to allow me to stick around.   See ya CB and Johnny!
Well, just be that way...
Logged

JAC

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status

Hi and bye, all.  Enjoyed a MOW Little Devil tonight thanks to that Officer Bacon fella; very nice, leathery aroma -- the cigar, that is.

Warden has me watching this Americas Got Talent Final so I am sitting here playing in the cigar world past my bedtime.  Regularly mention to her I would like to pork that singer Emily West which usually gets me excused from a show but she just growls and tells me to shut up and watch the show.
Made me google her, and I concur.  Just be happy it's not DWTS's. And if you don't know what that is, again, count yourself among the lucky.
I am lucky I guess cause I don't have a clue.
Me neither. I guess we're not cool like oyam.
That must be it.

Hi and bye, all.  Enjoyed a MOW Little Devil tonight thanks to that Officer Bacon fella; very nice, leathery aroma -- the cigar, that is.
I've heard he carries a bit of that himself.
Evening jr!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]