LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip!  Thanks for the recaps!
Good morning Fitzy.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

The dreaded go to work time.  BBL
Safe travels my friend and good luck with your day.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Workaference time for me guys, enjoy the jam.
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Morning Fitzy.
morning Dave!  Didn't se e you sneak in there... And haven't had my coffee yet...

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
I certainly FEEL dumber after having to sit through it, so maybe it's not werking so gud.
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Bazinga!
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Bazinga!
I know I always want to kill myself in those meetings...

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Morning Pat, haven't seen you around in a while and you come out swingin'. Must be the Tuesday Effect
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

7 AVO XO Robusto
          5/24.50
 6 Asylum Toro
         10/29.99
 5 Montecristo Media Noche No.2 Torpedo
           5/32.50
 4 CAO Italia Novella
         10/34.99
 3 Cain Habano 'F' Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully Belicoso
         10/39.99
 1 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
          5/24.00
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Morning Pat, haven't seen you around in a while and you come out swingin'. Must be the Tuesday Effect
Morning Scott!  I've been gone for too long, so I need to catch up!

Morning, all. More continuing education this morning. I'm bound to be super smart by time this is all done. Or at least not as dumb.
Lofty goals there Dave, the American Dream! Morning all
Morning Dave and Scott, didn't know you were taking a course that worked miracles Dave!
Morning Pat, haven't seen you around in a while and you come out swingin'. Must be the Tuesday Effect
Morning Scott!  I've been gone for too long, so I need to catch up!
Good approach, pick a random Dave and tee off on them
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26