Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

landlady showed up looking REALLY nice. she's on the war path though, the maintenance staff hasn't done a damn thing since she was last here AND they were nowhere to be found.

OOO toro and water, just finished a dip in the pool.
Hope she takes out some frustration on you!  ;)
Pour the coal to her Dean and calm her down.
I told her to give me a month in the park to do maintenance and I'd have it looking like a million bucks; no plumbing or electric though. she said she didn't want me to interrupt my retirement. I told her I wanted a hobby. she still refused.
:(
It's her loss !
she sure looks nice on the mower watching her tits bounce and about to flop out. wish it was me she was riding!
Better get that slo-mo camera hooked up!
You need to jog along side of her with a GoPro
But wouldn't that smooth out the motion?

I'm actually a ride-home-cigar-selection away from leaving myself.  Any suggestions?
601 La Bomba

time for a shave and shower. heading out to dinner before the meeting tonight.
what are you shaving?
Deano into the man-scaping.

Time to go to Home Depot and get the fuck otta here!  Have a good night ya'll!
Have a good one four star.

Almost time for Dancing with the Stars.....I mean Football!

Something different on the Monster: A Fuente King Tubo 7x49

I smoked a Gurkha Blue Steel on my walk from my office to the vendor.  I understand the name now because it definitely has a metallic taste.  Luckily I was able to have a few brews at that meeting and get rid of the taste.

I smoked a Gurkha Blue Steel on my walk from my office to the vendor.  I understand the name now because it definitely has a metallic taste.  Luckily I was able to have a few brews at that meeting and get rid of the taste.
Well got to say at least you are manning up and admitting to smoking it.  Hopefully you did not actually buy it though.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Everyone must be watching Dancing with the Stars.....

I smoked a Gurkha Blue Steel on my walk from my office to the vendor.  I understand the name now because it definitely has a metallic taste.  Luckily I was able to have a few brews at that meeting and get rid of the taste.
Well got to say at least you are manning up and admitting to smoking it.  Hopefully you did not actually buy it though.
I've had it for years.  Most likely gifted to me.

Everyone must be watching Dancing with the Stars.....
This bunch of old farts are either sleeping in the chair watching football or gone to bed which I am about 15 minutes from doing myself.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Everyone must be watching Dancing with the Stars.....
This bunch of old farts are either sleeping in the chair watching football or gone to bed which I am about 15 minutes from doing myself.
I've already had my nap... So I should be ok until around 11pm...

Everyone must be watching Dancing with the Stars.....
This bunch of old farts are either sleeping in the chair watching football or gone to bed which I am about 15 minutes from doing myself.
I've already had my nap... So I should be ok until around 11pm...
No nap here today and 4:15 comes early.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Everyone must be watching Dancing with the Stars.....
This bunch of old farts are either sleeping in the chair watching football or gone to bed which I am about 15 minutes from doing myself.
I've already had my nap... So I should be ok until around 11pm...
No nap here today and 4:15 comes early.
Normally I can get up any time I wish.  But I do get up at 6 a.m. on early babysitting days, maybe about once a week average.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Time for a break.   Later guys.