Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.
That tree limb cutting shit really sucked.  Now I'm exhausted but at least I have some good grub waiting for me.

Better quit talking to that neighbor

What I neglected to mention is that it was my tree.  :)  I just didn't think it needed doing.  Sheesh on me.
minor detail...

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.
That tree limb cutting shit really sucked.  Now I'm exhausted but at least I have some good grub waiting for me.

Better quit talking to that neighbor

What I neglected to mention is that it was my tree.  :)  I just didn't think it needed doing.  Sheesh on me.
Now that makes a big difference cause I got a fruit-loop next door to me with a damn elm tree that I have to cut back twice a year.

Interesting college football Saturday has continued into Pro Sunday.  Two Ohoho teams win, Cowchokes do as well, mighty Seattle goes down to San Diego and the Clemson Bills win another one.
All that and it is just 4:00 for you.
Exaclty, time to get a Latitude Zero and Stone Pale Ale in before dinner.

SEC with 5 teams in top 10 of AP poll
Boomer Sooner!
Yeah wish we could just play Big 12 Teams. :)
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

Sheesh!
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...

Evening gents. In the workshop watching the football game smoking a nicely aged V figurado and some anajo tequila.

Evening gents. In the workshop watching the football game smoking a nicely aged V figurado and some anajo tequila.
Stay away from the sharp stuff!

Evening gents. In the workshop watching the football game smoking a nicely aged V figurado and some anajo tequila.
Do like the V figurado that and the #4 corona.  They's all great smokes.

Evening gents. In the workshop watching the football game smoking a nicely aged V figurado and some anajo tequila.
Do like the V figurado that and the #4 corona.  They's all great smokes.
No argument here!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]