Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning, yesterday was a long day and I hate to say this but I didn't like the guy 30 years ago and I don't like him any more now. his park is NO SMOKING and I couldn't wait to get out of there. too bad because his wife is a really nice lady.
Good morning Dean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning, yesterday was a long day and I hate to say this but I didn't like the guy 30 years ago and I don't like him any more now. his park is NO SMOKING and I couldn't wait to get out of there. too bad because his wife is a really nice lady.
I guess I need to read back on yesterday's banter to see who you are talking about.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning, yesterday was a long day and I hate to say this but I didn't like the guy 30 years ago and I don't like him any more now. his park is NO SMOKING and I couldn't wait to get out of there. too bad because his wife is a really nice lady.
Good morning Dean.
good morning Chip.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning, yesterday was a long day and I hate to say this but I didn't like the guy 30 years ago and I don't like him any more now. his park is NO SMOKING and I couldn't wait to get out of there. too bad because his wife is a really nice lady.
I guess I need to read back on yesterday's banter to see who you are talking about.
I visited one of my earlier sponsors that moved down here 24 years ago. he was a miserable controlling person then and at 80 years old, nothing has changed.
Logged

dwgbryant

Upcoming College Football Season
-------------------------

I know many of you are looking forward to the upcoming college football
season.

Well, here's a little recap of last year.........

Alabama beat Arkansas and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.

Question: How do we get the Congress to play Alabama?

can we vote in an exhibition game at least?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning, yesterday was a long day and I hate to say this but I didn't like the guy 30 years ago and I don't like him any more now. his park is NO SMOKING and I couldn't wait to get out of there. too bad because his wife is a really nice lady.
I guess I need to read back on yesterday's banter to see who you are talking about.
I visited one of my earlier sponsors that moved down here 24 years ago. he was a miserable controlling person then and at 80 years old, nothing has changed.
Some people just refuse to be happy and they insist on making everyone else miserable.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Upcoming College Football Season
-------------------------

I know many of you are looking forward to the upcoming college football
season.

Well, here's a little recap of last year.........

Alabama beat Arkansas and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.

Question: How do we get the Congress to play Alabama?

can we vote in an exhibition game at least?
It would get higher ratings than anything else on TV.
Logged

dwgbryant

Upcoming College Football Season
-------------------------

I know many of you are looking forward to the upcoming college football
season.

Well, here's a little recap of last year.........

Alabama beat Arkansas and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.

Question: How do we get the Congress to play Alabama?

can we vote in an exhibition game at least?
It would get higher ratings than anything else on TV.
personally I'd rather feed all the politicians to the sharks.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Upcoming College Football Season
-------------------------

I know many of you are looking forward to the upcoming college football
season.

Well, here's a little recap of last year.........

Alabama beat Arkansas and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.

Question: How do we get the Congress to play Alabama?

can we vote in an exhibition game at least?
It would get higher ratings than anything else on TV.
personally I'd rather feed all the politicians to the sharks.
Talk about a great promo for Shark Week. Tweet your vote each week to see who meets the sharks.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Logged

dwgbryant

Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Redneck Rick's bbq today with Rich Man Danny, slabs of pork, ribs, and chicken. other than that I'm hoping for a quiet day.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Redneck Rick's bbq today with Rich Man Danny, slabs of pork, ribs, and chicken. other than that I'm hoping for a quiet day.
Sounds like a great day to me Dean, the weather system has passed by Florida now so the weather should be great, hopefully the system will move on to Texas and give them the much needed rain they have been asking for.
Logged

dwgbryant

Looking over the college games today and I am afraid I will be happier cutting grass than watching 95% of the games, no real games out there today scheduled.
Redneck Rick's bbq today with Rich Man Danny, slabs of pork, ribs, and chicken. other than that I'm hoping for a quiet day.
Sounds like a great day to me Dean, the weather system has passed by Florida now so the weather should be great, hopefully the system will move on to Texas and give them the much needed rain they have been asking for.
talking 90's here today and afternoon thunderstorms. I'll take it, 50's and rain in NY.
Logged

dwgbryant

guess I didn't realize how early it was. hahaha.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

6 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 5 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
          5/21.25
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 2 Man O' War Toro