Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Gurks again.  Sheesh. Time for me to get my Bond on as well.  Adios, mofos.

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.
Haha, just cleaned up the FNX after the shoot'n posts I got the itchy finger.
Always wanted to checkout one of the Five-seven's.
Me too but they are grossly overpriced.  I bought an FNX 45 when they first came out and it is one heavy duty piece of machinery.  That said I am otherwise mostly a glock-a-holic.

Gurks again.  Sheesh. Time for me to get my Bond on as well.  Adios, mofos.
Later Bean

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.
Haha, just cleaned up the FNX after the shoot'n posts I got the itchy finger.
Always wanted to checkout one of the Five-seven's.
No time like the present.
One fucking thing for sure you ain't going to in NJ!

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.
Haha, just cleaned up the FNX after the shoot'n posts I got the itchy finger.
Always wanted to checkout one of the Five-seven's.
No time like the present.
One fucking thing for sure you ain't going to in NJ!
That's why I go visit my son in Georgia.

I'm gone to light a cigar and stir a drink, well actually shake a drink.
That's very Bond of you.  Do you possess a faint resemblance to Sean Connery.  Very faint.
Guess I'll breakout my PPK and clean it up.  Weekends are always so busy.
Haha, just cleaned up the FNX after the shoot'n posts I got the itchy finger.
Always wanted to checkout one of the Five-seven's.
No time like the present.
One fucking thing for sure you ain't going to in NJ!
That's why I go visit my son in Georgia.
Good reason!  You can come see me and Bean too.

Done for the night
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Sheesh, dead everywhere.

Probably one last gasp before putting her to bed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]