Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 56440 times)

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Honing a knife I just finished making and my arm is about to fall off. Should have used my diamond plate to set the bevel before moving to natural stone. Would have taken half the time. Ow well.
can you post a pic of the Knife, the stuff you make is cool .
Please enjoy the music while we locate your photos........
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Honing a knife I just finished making and my arm is about to fall off. Should have used my diamond plate to set the bevel before moving to natural stone. Would have taken half the time. Ow well.
can you post a pic of the Knife, the stuff you make is cool .
Please enjoy the music while we locate your photos........
LOL.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Honing a knife I just finished making and my arm is about to fall off. Should have used my diamond plate to set the bevel before moving to natural stone. Would have taken half the time. Ow well.
can you post a pic of the Knife, the stuff you make is cool .
Please enjoy the music while we locate your photos........
LOL.
Cannot post them from my phone. 16mp camera on the S5, files are way to big. Have to email them to my computer, resize then post. Sheesh
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Honing a knife I just finished making and my arm is about to fall off. Should have used my diamond plate to set the bevel before moving to natural stone. Would have taken half the time. Ow well.
can you post a pic of the Knife, the stuff you make is cool .
Please enjoy the music while we locate your photos........
LOL.
Cannot post them from my phone. 16mp camera on the S5, files are way to big. Have to email them to my computer, resize then post. Sheesh
It's cool , don't worry about it , I like the stuff you make .
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Had a guy at the gun shop ask me to make a couple hog leg grips for a short barrel shotgon (legal if you do the paperwork). So I made a couple figured Carlo Walnut grips and a knife with some leftover wood. Not the best photo but you get the idea.
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Had a guy at the gun shop ask me to make a couple hog leg grips for a short barrel shotgon (legal if you do the paperwork). So I made a couple figured Carlo Walnut grips and a knife with some leftover wood. Not the best photo but you get the idea.
Very nice !
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Have a great night guy's!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Had a guy at the gun shop ask me to make a couple hog leg grips for a short barrel shotgon (legal if you do the paperwork). So I made a couple figured Carlo Walnut grips and a knife with some leftover wood. Not the best photo but you get the idea.
Always impressive.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Evening gents. Finishing the day with a big glass of ice water and a V Melanio. Hot day today.
Humid, for sure.  I smoked something on the way home from work but don't think there is another one in the cards for me tonight.

That it is. Supposed to be nice come Sunday. Hard to believe it is already snowing in some places.
I'm not looking forward to the winter.  I think it's gonna be as bad as last year.  And that was rough.
We can all go move in with Dean.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

It is going on a couple of these. That is just a Mossberg for fitting. I doubt he will shoot it more than a couple times. It will be brutal on recoil which is why I made the back of the grip wider and flat so you can brace it against your hip for the recoil.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Time to call it a night I believe.  See if Antnee get's his jam tomorrow.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

And remember, free Gurkha knives with your $125 order!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]