Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

One more, lets get this page flipped why don't we.

With that great accomplishment, time for me to call it a night.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...

Stopped by my B&M Friday and he had a few boxes of AJ's New World blend. Gave one a try, good cigar. Not going to knock you socks off but for the price point, it was a very good deal. Solid    Nicaraguan flavors and and good burn. I will need to pick up a few and see how they are after a couple months of rest.

just back from a meeting, and was invited to play golf tomorrow afternoon to fill a foursome.
 :)
Illusione robusto and cold black coffee.
That's cool.  Weather supposed to hold up tomorrow?
I think about a 30% chance of rain. don't really care, I'M GOLFING!
That's the right attitude.  :)  Do you smoke while golfing?
Does New York City have a fucking Post Office?
LMAO.  Does the Pope shit in the woods?  Wait.  I think I messed that up.  I meant to ask, are bears Catholic?
Can a Catholic bear become Pope?
Only if he takes a vow of property and is celibate.
Got to watch those property vows.
Poverty!  Auto correct got me again.
Got to give you a hard time about something CB.... then again, you can always go back and edit here.
Caught the error and corrected it.

With that great accomplishment, time for me to call it a night.
See ya in the a.m. Dave.

Stopped by my B&M Friday and he had a few boxes of AJ's New World blend. Gave one a try, good cigar. Not going to knock you socks off but for the price point, it was a very good deal. Solid Nicaraguan flavors and and good burn. I will need to pick up a few and see how they are after a couple months of rest.
I've heard similar comments.  I'm definitely intrigued.  Good to see you CF.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...

Looks like everyone went to bed. At least the Dave's are here so all is right in the universe.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]