CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29

Author Topic: 9/9/2014  (Read 59007 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
9/9/2014
« on: September 09, 2014, 12:00:03 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/9/2014
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 12:01:45 AM »

happy to do what I can, whick usually is not much
That seems to be the consensus.  Hope you weren't looking for an argument.  :)
No, not at all.
LOL.  Have a great night, buddy.

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 12:03:01 AM »

No, not at all.
Thanks, and good night to all.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 12:03:26 AM »

No, not at all.
What are you doing insulting my friend blu?  Just flip the page and be good Antnee.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 12:03:50 AM »

No, not at all.
What are you doing insulting my friend blu?  Just flip the page and be good.
Nite.

Highway Man

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 12:04:15 AM »

Thinking about ordering Padron Family Res. 85 maduro. Never had a padron, but folks sing praises. Are these stogies really that good. I know taste is subjective, but wonder if Id be better off buying some v melanios or Liga 9s instead.

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 12:11:13 AM »

Good morning everyone!

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 12:11:44 AM »

No, not at all.
What are you doing insulting my friend blu?  Just flip the page and be good.
Nite.
Thank you, Travellin Dave, and now I am out for tonight.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 12:17:14 AM »

Thinking about ordering Padron Family Res. 85 maduro. Never had a padron, but folks sing praises. Are these stogies really that good. I know taste is subjective, but wonder if Id be better off buying some v melanios or Liga 9s instead.
Padron's are very nice cigars, but also very pricy.  LP9s are also enjoyed by many but pricy as well.  Oliva V's are less than half the price of the others.  All are worth trying at one time or another, mostly a matter of if you have the extra cash to spend.  Generally speaking, there are a lot of great cigars in the price range of the V's or even lower.  You don't necessarily get a cigar that's 4x better for $20.

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 12:34:01 AM »

Padron's are very nice cigars, but also very pricy.  LP9s are also enjoyed by many but pricy as well.  Oliva V's are less than half the price of the others.  All are worth trying at one time or another, mostly a matter of if you have the extra cash to spend.  Generally speaking, there are a lot of great cigars in the price range of the V's or even lower.  You don't necessarily get a cigar that's 4x better for $20.
Nice asses Dave!

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 01:01:30 AM »

Nice asses Dave!.... stop being a prick and I will too. Let's do it for Tony.

glassken

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 01:33:24 AM »

I think that every cigar smoker should smoke all Padron offerings. Do what I do, buy a box, smoke one and if you don't like them wait a year. Smoke another. If you still don't like them sent them to all of us. Everyone will think you are great!

glassken

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 01:57:17 AM »

"In the matter of reforming things, as distinct from deforming them, there is one plain and simple principle; a principle which will probably be called a paradox. There exists in such a case a certain institution or law; let us say, for the sake of simplicity, a fence or gate erected across a road. The more modern type of reformer goes gaily up to it and says, “I don’t see the use of this; let us clear it away." To which the more intelligent type of reformer will do well to answer: "If you don’t see the use of it, I certainly won’t let you clear it away. Go away and think. Then, when you can come back and tell me that you do see the use of it, I may allow you to destroy it." G. K. Chesterton

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 02:24:07 AM »

Good morning guys.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 02:24:17 AM »

Today is Tuesday, September 9, the 252nd day of 2014. There are 113 days left in the year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29