Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.

See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Let the boy enjoy stretching his legs.

18 and cruising...

18 and cruising...
Hey Dave, what weeks are you gonna be around?  We need to plan something.

See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.

18 and cruising...
Hey Dave, what weeks are you gonna be around?  We need to plan something.
And when are you coming to TX?  Guess you are waiting till it gets cold up there.

See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.

See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
WTF?  Dean is eating gator tail?  The gator is eating Dean's tail?  Dean's getting some tail and it has nothing to do with the gator?
Logged

dogdays

Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
Only those who travel would understand that.  It is a lonely world.
So true, it can be a sad place , and for a lot of people it is .
You learn to have fun in strange ways like a grateful meal at night.  I like to go to fine restaurants and eat in the bar usually.
That is usually my perk when traveling.  Bonus is finding a cigar lounge or getting to meet up with a BOTL.
now that does not sound bad at all.
I do just about the same but most of my travel is in TX and don't know but 4 of us and Bean lives where I so.  Don't get down JR's way much.  Will be down your way some later in the year and next year.
Dave LMK when your down here.

See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
WTF?  Dean is eating gator tail?  The gator is eating Dean's tail?  Dean's getting some tail and it has nothing to do with the gator?
Inquiring minds wanna know!
Logged

dogdays

See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
WTF?  Dean is eating gator tail?  The gator is eating Dean's tail?  Dean's getting some tail and it has nothing to do with the gator?
Inquiring minds wanna know!
Why? , not sure I want to know.

See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
WTF?  Dean is eating gator tail?  The gator is eating Dean's tail?  Dean's getting some tail and it has nothing to do with the gator?
Inquiring minds wanna know!
Why? , not sure I want to know.
You're so full of shit.  You know you want to know.

See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
For sure.

See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
WTF?  Dean is eating gator tail?  The gator is eating Dean's tail?  Dean's getting some tail and it has nothing to do with the gator?
Inquiring minds wanna know!
Why? , not sure I want to know.
You're so full of shit.  You know you want to know.
That's a prerequisite for being here, isn't it?

Not a bad game to start the season.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]