Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2017, 05:46:49 PM »

FUCK, 103 on a par 72. nice course though.
It's all about playing the game right?  You can always get a participation trophy.  By the way, those 'pensive meds doing any good?

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2017, 06:12:30 PM »

FUCK, 103 on a par 72. nice course though.
It's all about playing the game right?  You can always get a participation trophy.  By the way, those 'pensive meds doing any good?
no matter how I play I have a good time.
I go Tuesday for my 2nd set of injections. I noticed the difference my 1st week, now I think my body has to get use to it. I got a lot of work done my 1st week, now so much this 2nd week, hurting a bit still.

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2017, 06:14:38 PM »

Afternoon Dean
afternoon Dave. was listening to Howlin' Wolf on the way to the lady's pool.

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2017, 06:18:40 PM »

Afternoon Dean
afternoon Dave. was listening to Howlin' Wolf on the way to the lady's pool.
I likes the Howling Wolf!

I am watching NASCAR

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2017, 06:37:19 PM »

Afternoon Dean
afternoon Dave. was listening to Howlin' Wolf on the way to the lady's pool.
I likes the Howling Wolf!

I am watching NASCAR
Young guy Ryan Blaney wins

« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2017, 06:55:52 PM »

Fuk'n Crazy!

A pair of Michael Jordan's shoes was sold at auction for the highest price on record for a pair of game-used sneakers.

The shoes, said to be used in the gold-medal game against Spain in the 1984 Olympics, sold early Sunday morning for $190,373.

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2017, 08:25:35 PM »

Afternoon Dean
afternoon Dave. was listening to Howlin' Wolf on the way to the lady's pool.
I likes the Howling Wolf!

I am watching NASCAR
the redhead got me the Howlin' Wolf, The Absolutely Essential 3CD Collection.

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2017, 08:26:44 PM »

thunderstorm moved in. I left the lady and the pool to enjoy some peace and quiet.

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2017, 08:34:05 PM »

thunderstorm moved in. I left the lady and the pool to enjoy some peace and quiet.
Been storming in Gainesville most of the day, baseball game ther has been on hold since around 1:00.  Almost the same in Tallahassee too, they were on hold from 1:00-7:30

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2017, 09:07:29 PM »

Sheesh kinda Sunday evening.  Sitting out at the tiki garden enjoying a Southern Draw Kudzu with coffee.  (Another Austin based cigar brand CarolinaDave)

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2017, 09:09:54 PM »

Nice ride on the bike up to Johns, then we went over to PA and got about $700 worth of fireworks then a nice stop at the CI superstore.  Would have watched the race (just up the road) but only 3 hours of pre-race idiot talk.

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2017, 09:43:29 PM »

thunderstorm moved in. I left the lady and the pool to enjoy some peace and quiet.
Been storming in Gainesville most of the day, baseball game ther has been on hold since around 1:00.  Almost the same in Tallahassee too, they were on hold from 1:00-7:30
the rain missed us in Ocala during golf and I got a few hours in the pool before the storm.

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2017, 09:45:32 PM »

Nice ride on the bike up to Johns, then we went over to PA and got about $700 worth of fireworks then a nice stop at the CI superstore.  Would have watched the race (just up the road) but only 3 hours of pre-race idiot talk.
sounds like a nice day. too bad I'll never grace the doors of a CI store, let alone their website.

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2017, 10:19:46 PM »

A sole winning Powerball ticket worth $447.8 million and matching all six numbers was sold in southern California and will claim the 10th largest lottery prize in U.S. history, lottery officials said Sunday.

The winning ticket was sold at Marietta Liquor & Deli in southern California's Riverside County, about 80 miles south of Los Angeles, according to a release posted on the California Lottery's website. Lottery officials said the earliest the ticket could be redeemed is 8 a.m. Monday. The winner has one year to claim the prize.
Could be NJDave. I'll have to be nice.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]