Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Warden is scared to go to sleep for fear of another snake.
Yeah she is!  Ha.
Only you would have come up with that.
I was channeling Oy.  Plus it's Tuesday.  Please don't hold it against me (the snake, not the comment).
snakes are good, help keep alot of vermin away.
Bullshit!   Wait till you meet up with one of those big fat cottonmouth moccasin's down there then tell me that.
we had cottenmouths, black racers, and every now and then a rattler. it's them gators I don't want to see.
I will take gators over them damn Moccasin's any day.

Warden is scared to go to sleep for fear of another snake.
A Louisiana night snake?
Ssssssssssssssssss!
Logged

glassken

Warden is scared to go to sleep for fear of another snake.
Yeah she is!  Ha.
Only you would have come up with that.
I was channeling Oy.  Plus it's Tuesday.  Please don't hold it against me (the snake, not the comment).
snakes are good, help keep alot of vermin away.
Bullshit!   Wait till you meet up with one of those big fat cottonmouth moccasin's down there then tell me that.
we had cottenmouths, black racers, and every now and then a rattler. it's them gators I don't want to see.
I will take gators over them damn Moccasin's any day.
That is because we have seen them, and interacted with them most of our life. I can deal with a gator--have even caught them, and am not afraid of snakes. But the term: "snake in the grass" is for a reason. It strikes with no warning. Got bit 3 times in my life, and no they don't kill you in 5 minutes. Go to hospital and they give you a shot.
Logged

glassken

I love a cigar that does not go out after a minute or two. I am smoking an Oliva "V" beli, and had to deal with an animal issue that took me a few minutes. Cigar is still lit, and tasting fine! That is why I buy these.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]