Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

dwgbryant

Hell of a 1-Day deal on Nica Libres at CI if you can handle 6x60's.   15/$35 with FREESH48 FS.
I almost hit them until I saw the size.
Not my favorite size but I don't mind big cigars at all so jumped right on that one.  Nica Libres require several months rest to be good though and I know you are not a fan of aging.
it's not that I'm not a fan. I just smoke what I can afford to buy.
Logged

glassken

These beers, or most of them have been around for several hundred years. Craft beer companies are bring some back, but the wheel was invented long ago...
Altbier, Amber ale, Barley wine, Berliner weisse, Bière de Garde, Bitter, Blonde Ale, Bock (Traditional), Brown ale, California, Common, Cream Ale, Dortmunder Export, Doppelbock, Dunkel, Dunkelweizen, Eisbock, Fruit lambic, Golden Ale, Gose, Gueuze, Hefeweizen, Helles, India pale ale, Kölsch, Lambic, Light ale, Maibock/Helles bock, Malt liquor, Oktoberfestbier/Märzenbier, Old, ale, Oud bruin, Pale ale, Pilsener/Pilsner/Pils, Porter, Red ale, Roggenbier, Saison, Scotch ale, Steam beer, Stout, Schwarzbier, Vienna lager, Witbier, Weissbier, Weizenbock
Logged

dwgbryant

going to take a stroll around the park, grab a book to read, and call it a night.
Logged

glassken

Damn, I'm Good! Killed two banter's with one stone.

Drive-by howdy, all.  GH's Azteca Fuerte and AJ's (?) Signature Collection were utterly forgettable.  Now on a much better Rosalones.  Perfect draw and burn with good output but not as much flavor or strength as Antano.  Still a Joya, though.  Have good one, everybody.
You don't know Jack.
Nope
I know jack shit.
You jackin' with me?  Don't be jackn' with me
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]