Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2017, 11:15:11 AM »

Tobacos El Triunfador No.4 Lit and a Diet Coke

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2017, 11:15:49 AM »

Morning HomelessDave, RyanCareDean and TaxiDriverTony.
Morning DoubleRedEyeDave

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2017, 11:29:52 AM »

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2017, 11:31:46 AM »

Tobacos El Triunfador No.4 Lit and a Diet Coke
Tat Miami here and coffee.
70 clear degrees out with a light breeze.

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2017, 11:36:45 AM »

going to head out soon for Fort Island Beach in Crystal River. nice day to stroll along the beach and pier. just a little local place.

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2017, 12:03:34 PM »

Hey all you die-hard smokers! Are you sick and tired of paying shipping fees over and over again for your cigars, samplers, auction wins, deals, and cigar of the month orders? We don't blame you because you sure can't smoke shipping costs! Join JR Plus today for only $29.95 and you'll get free shipping for entire year, exclusive deals not available to non-members, new product alerts, monthly newsletters, JR Plus days just for you, and more. If you love Amazon Prime, you're really gonna love JR Plus! Do the math, if you're a frequent buyer, the cost of the membership fee will pay for itself after only a few orders. This is most definitely a no-brainer! Join now to make your favorite pastime even more affordable and be part of the cool club. What's not to love?

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2017, 12:14:23 PM »

going to head out soon for Fort Island Beach in Crystal River. nice day to stroll along the beach and pier. just a little local place.
Anyplace there to catch some oysters and conch fritters?

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2017, 12:15:54 PM »

Hey all you die-hard smokers! Are you sick and tired of paying shipping fees over and over again for your cigars, samplers, auction wins, deals, and cigar of the month orders? We don't blame you because you sure can't smoke shipping costs! Join JR Plus today for only $29.95 and you'll get free shipping for entire year, exclusive deals not available to non-members, new product alerts, monthly newsletters, JR Plus days just for you, and more. If you love Amazon Prime, you're really gonna love JR Plus! Do the math, if you're a frequent buyer, the cost of the membership fee will pay for itself after only a few orders. This is most definitely a no-brainer! Join now to make your favorite pastime even more affordable and be part of the cool club. What's not to love?
Good one!  Almost as good as Atlantic VIP....lol   ;)

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2017, 12:17:15 PM »

going to head out soon for Fort Island Beach in Crystal River. nice day to stroll along the beach and pier. just a little local place.
Anyplace there to catch some oysters and conch fritters?
That is prime scallop area in July.

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2017, 12:17:54 PM »

Hey all you die-hard smokers! Are you sick and tired of paying shipping fees over and over again for your cigars, samplers, auction wins, deals, and cigar of the month orders? We don't blame you because you sure can't smoke shipping costs! Join JR Plus today for only $29.95 and you'll get free shipping for entire year, exclusive deals not available to non-members, new product alerts, monthly newsletters, JR Plus days just for you, and more. If you love Amazon Prime, you're really gonna love JR Plus! Do the math, if you're a frequent buyer, the cost of the membership fee will pay for itself after only a few orders. This is most definitely a no-brainer! Join now to make your favorite pastime even more affordable and be part of the cool club. What's not to love?
Good one!  Almost as good as Atlantic VIP....lol   ;)
::)

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2017, 12:29:58 PM »

Coffee and a smoke on Black Beach
nice DaveOy.
where you at?
Santorini Greece
Dang. You have to give me the name of your travel agent.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/6/2017
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2017, 02:04:36 PM »

Coffee and a smoke on Black Beach
nice DaveOy.
where you at?
Santorini Greece
Dang. You have to give me the name of your travel agent.
OY travel &Tours
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/6/2017
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2017, 02:05:57 PM »

Coffee and a smoke on Black Beach
nice DaveOy.
where you at?
Santorini Greece
sweet. I'm envious.
you have a beach 365, envious back at ya. I belive we are both blessed
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/6/2017
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2017, 02:24:09 PM »

Enjoying fresh juice a cigar and great sunsets

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2017, 02:52:00 PM »

Coffee and a smoke on Black Beach
nice DaveOy.
where you at?
Santorini Greece
Dang. You have to give me the name of your travel agent.
OY travel &Tours
You obviously know what you're doing. How many of you?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6