CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: 8/31/2014  (Read 18600 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/31/2014
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2014, 09:40:55 PM »

1/2 sheesh.
Let's make that a full sheesh because now the Acids are up.  Didn't we have a full day of these turds, just yesterday?
Put me down as a Kuba Kuba Maduro fan...   :)
I don't judge.  But I would have preferred if you'd admitted to baby seal hunting.  Just sayin'.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2014, 09:50:59 PM »

Well, it's back to tv....

dwgbryant

« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2014, 09:53:01 PM »

now I feel better after getting a meeting under my belt. no cigar tonight, seems like EVERY biting bug in the county is out after the rain storm we had.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2014, 09:53:47 PM »

1/2 sheesh.
Let's make that a full sheesh because now the Acids are up.  Didn't we have a full day of these turds, just yesterday?
Put me down as a Kuba Kuba Maduro fan...   :)
I don't judge.  But I would have preferred if you'd admitted to baby seal hunting.  Just sayin'.
Good evening Tony.....  The only thing I've been hunting are moles in the backyard.... ugh..!!!  I'm thinking about pouring a bottle of glue down it's hole...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2014, 09:58:33 PM »

now I feel better after getting a meeting under my belt. no cigar tonight, seems like EVERY biting bug in the county is out after the rain storm we had.
On Naked and Afraid, they start a campfire and the smoke clears those pesky bugs away.  First you need a survival fire starter, a dried up birds nest, and some twigs.  Oh yeal, and you have to be naked for some reason...?

dwgbryant

« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2014, 10:04:47 PM »

On Naked and Afraid, they start a campfire and the smoke clears those pesky bugs away.  First you need a survival fire starter, a dried up birds nest, and some twigs.  Oh yeal, and you have to be naked for some reason...?
no thanks, there are places I don't want bugs on. lol.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2014, 10:09:10 PM »

no thanks, there are places I don't want bugs on. lol.
Do you think tiki torches with citronella oil would work.  It works great for us to keep mosquitos away.  And Yard Guard worked pretty good too.

dwgbryant

« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2014, 10:09:29 PM »

I'm going to crash guys. gnite. my post button disappeared.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2014, 10:11:57 PM »

I'm going to crash guys. gnite. my post button disappeared.
Good night Dean... I'm going to take a break too....

sfish

« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2014, 11:10:06 PM »

My first La Antiquedad with a Southern Tier Mokah, great combo and the cigar is really good. It has enough strength where the beer compliments it and doesn't dominate
Almost bought some of that Mokah.  Haven't had the Lagunita's coffee one I bought yet.  Maybe I'll drink that later this evening.  Howdy, Scott.
Sorry Tony didn't mean to make that a one and run post but dinner came up fast. The Mokah seems to be a better beer with cigars than the Chokolat IMO due to the less dominating flavor, absolutely worth a try. The La Antiquedad was excellent, much more to offer than the FdlA for me, stood up to a strong beer well, definitely looking to buy some

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2014, 11:33:42 PM »

My first La Antiquedad with a Southern Tier Mokah, great combo and the cigar is really good. It has enough strength where the beer compliments it and doesn't dominate
Almost bought some of that Mokah.  Haven't had the Lagunita's coffee one I bought yet.  Maybe I'll drink that later this evening.  Howdy, Scott.
Sorry Tony didn't mean to make that a one and run post but dinner came up fast. The Mokah seems to be a better beer with cigars than the Chokolat IMO due to the less dominating flavor, absolutely worth a try. The La Antiquedad was excellent, much more to offer than the FdlA for me, stood up to a strong beer well, definitely looking to buy some
Don't sweat it, brother.  I wound up having the Lagunita's Cappuccino Stout and was a bit disappointed.  It was a good stout and definitely high in alcohol, but I tasted no coffee (or very little).

sfish

« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2014, 11:39:01 PM »

Don't sweat it, brother.  I wound up having the Lagunita's Cappuccino Stout and was a bit disappointed.  It was a good stout and definitely high in alcohol, but I tasted no coffee (or very little).
Yeah that one's pretty pedestrian, try the Mokah and you won't be disappointed. I had it once and thought the flavors fought each other but tried it again tonight and I'd put it right there with the Chok

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2014, 11:46:21 PM »

Yeah that one's pretty pedestrian, try the Mokah and you won't be disappointed. I had it once and thought the flavors fought each other but tried it again tonight and I'd put it right there with the Chok
Whoa!  Those are some strong words.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]