Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2014, 06:25:52 AM »

Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2014, 06:33:01 AM »

Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.
Always something isn't it!!!  I carry a fairly small portable battery most of the time that will run my phone for at least 2 days.

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2014, 06:41:27 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2014, 06:41:48 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2014, 06:45:41 AM »

Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.
Always something isn't it!!!  I carry a fairly small portable battery most of the time that will run my phone for at least 2 days.
I have something also but I just hate having to keep the phone attached to something in the pocket and getting the stupid remarks from the girls at work.

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2014, 06:50:39 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Morning, JoiseyDave.

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2014, 06:51:17 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
Did not know you were a Penn State Type :)

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2014, 06:52:22 AM »

Sorry for being so absent yesterday but my damn phone decided to get stupid on me yesterday, it would go from fully charges to 5% charge in just a couple of minutes of unplugging it, time for a new phone or new battery for me or a really portable power source.
Always something isn't it!!!  I carry a fairly small portable battery most of the time that will run my phone for at least 2 days.
I have something also but I just hate having to keep the phone attached to something in the pocket and getting the stupid remarks from the girls at work.
I know what you mean, I just use it when there is no other option.

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2014, 06:53:16 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Morning Travellin  Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2014, 07:03:20 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
good morning Dave!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2014, 07:05:27 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2014, 07:08:08 AM »

Morning Dave.  No golf this AM?

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2014, 07:09:12 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.
Hope so too.... gonna be a real tough one this year.  I don't think anyone has us picked.

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2014, 07:10:39 AM »

Morning Dave.  No golf this AM?
I wish. Slaving away at work, as usual.

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2014, 07:10:43 AM »

About two hours to kickoff!
I sure hope you guys hand Georgia their first loss this afternoon.
Hah my son is an LSU guy but he will be at the game sitting on the GA side cheering for them today with his soon to be in laws.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15