Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

glassken

« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2014, 09:33:00 PM »

Ken!

thundering all around me, interweb wonkie, lights flickering. may not be able to post much longer.
great that you doing well, Dean. Also, you are closer. I may come visit. Are you North, or South of Tampa?
north. Yankeetown, outside Crystal River,
100 miles closer.
http://www.mapquest.com/#d76d15613cd24f88eb7dfb89
all that link gave me was a picture of 1/2 the US.
just give me a heads up is all.
oops
http://mapq.st/3-dPx0Bh1l
ROAD TRIP. 8 hours, KC is only 6 from me.
Well, excuse me. You two are in the same State! I have to cross into 3 states. When I do it, I'll have time to go to see KC too. Oydave has a point, though. Flying is no problem with me. Also, I'm 3 hrs north-east of N.O.
hahaha. sorry there big guy.
HaHa to you too! I'm short and fat, I guess that means big! Ha!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2014, 09:38:35 PM »

Nice to go to Tampahumidor then drive to see KC then go to Miami and stop in at Cuban crafters, mikes, don pepins place and tatuaje on 8th street.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2014, 09:56:23 PM »

Nice to go to Tampahumidor then drive to see KC then go to Miami and stop in at Cuban crafters, mikes, don pepins place and tatuaje on 8th street.
David, you just talked me into it! Before it gets cold for sure.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2014, 09:59:29 PM »

Nice to go to Tampahumidor then drive to see KC then go to Miami and stop in at Cuban crafters, mikes, don pepins place and tatuaje on 8th street.
David, you just talked me into it! Before it gets cold for sure.
Ken, I think it's better when it's colder. I know I'm going sought for a week this winter for sure.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #214 on: August 30, 2014, 10:03:50 PM »

Nice to go to Tampahumidor then drive to see KC then go to Miami and stop in at Cuban crafters, mikes, don pepins place and tatuaje on 8th street.
David, you just talked me into it! Before it gets cold for sure.
Ken, I think it's better when it's colder. I know I'm going sought for a week this winter for sure.
David, I forgot. It does not get too cold here. Not like your neck of the woods!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #215 on: August 30, 2014, 11:22:40 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]