Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017  (Read 3734 times)

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2017, 09:37:16 PM »

Happy Easter, muchachos.

As the self-appointed chaplain of the banter, allow me to remind that the day isn't about a goddam rabbit.

You may now resume the normal blasphemy.
Everybody knows it's about the peeps.
God those things disgust me.

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2017, 09:43:41 PM »

Just got back from chauffeuring the parents down to my brother's for Easter dinner.  Brought down a couple of growlers from River Horse brewery (about a mile away).  Milk stout and a Motueka IPA (citrusy New Zealand Hops).  Good for a day in the upper 80's.

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2017, 09:52:39 PM »

Happy Easter, muchachos.

As the self-appointed chaplain of the banter, allow me to remind that the day isn't about a goddam rabbit.

You may now resume the normal blasphemy.
Everybody knows it's about the peeps.
God those things disgust me.
Yum!  Factory is just down the road a bit from CI Superstore.

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2017, 09:53:20 PM »

Happy Easter, muchachos.

As the self-appointed chaplain of the banter, allow me to remind that the day isn't about a goddam rabbit.

You may now resume the normal blasphemy.
Everybody knows it's about the peeps.
God those things disgust me.
Yum!  Factory is just down the road a bit from CI Superstore.
Tell them I said you could have mine.

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2017, 09:56:03 PM »

Happy Easter, muchachos.

As the self-appointed chaplain of the banter, allow me to remind that the day isn't about a goddam rabbit.

You may now resume the normal blasphemy.
Proper Easter spirit in Philly today...
http://6abc.com/news/2-dead-in-violent-easter-weekend-in-philadelphia/1881871/

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2017, 09:59:58 PM »

Hope Dean has a peep hole to use before he opens his front door!  Yikes!

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/04/16/alligator-walks-right-up-homeowner's-front-door/100547568/
Mating season my ass!

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2017, 10:03:50 PM »

Happy Easter, muchachos.

As the self-appointed chaplain of the banter, allow me to remind that the day isn't about a goddam rabbit.

You may now resume the normal blasphemy.
Proper Easter spirit in Philly today...
http://6abc.com/news/2-dead-in-violent-easter-weekend-in-philadelphia/1881871/
Dumbest statement of the day: "...because we don't know what is going to anger people and make them resort to gunfire."

The same damned things that have been making people kill each other since we lived in trees, genius. Fear, anger, resentment, hate, jealousy, ego, territory, greed, insanity, lust, and sheer meanness.

The good news is we've managed to reduce the percentage of the population that gives into the basest impulse. But there are always going to be some that do.
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2017, 10:29:01 PM »

Just threw an eyeball at joes daily deal. Do my eyes deceive me? Have they ditched the banter altogether?

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2017, 10:35:17 PM »

Just threw an eyeball at joes daily deal. Do my eyes deceive me? Have they ditched the banter altogether?
They tossed it over to Facebook.
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2017, 10:39:46 PM »

So, there's no longer a link between CI and FB for purposes of the banter??
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]