Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017  (Read 3734 times)

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2017, 11:19:20 AM »

Pretty cool that the former Pope's 90th birthday falls on Easter.

Good morning, fellas.
morning Tony.
I'm off to breakfast, then setting up a wireless printer, transplanting elephant ears, and cooking a spiral ham for dinner.
If it's wireless, what is there to set up?  Don't you mean plug in? ... ;)

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2017, 11:31:10 AM »

Happy Easter one and all.
Right back atcha, Mikey.
Do the kids still hunt Easter eggs?

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2017, 11:47:12 AM »

Happy Easter one and all.
Right back atcha, Mikey.
Do the kids still hunt Easter eggs?
Of course CB, don't act so old.
Need to go down to my brother's this afternoon to hide some for my 4 yo cousin.

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2017, 11:56:42 AM »

Pretty cool that the former Pope's 90th birthday falls on Easter.

Good morning, fellas.
morning Tony.
I'm off to breakfast, then setting up a wireless printer, transplanting elephant ears, and cooking a spiral ham for dinner.
If it's wireless, what is there to set up?  Don't you mean plug in? ... ;)
LOL, you ever tried to get one set-up?  I did it back around Christmas, supposed to be "one of the simplest to set up". Yeah, only took about an hour.

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2017, 12:37:47 PM »

Happy Easter one and all.
Right back atcha, Mikey.
Do the kids still hunt Easter eggs?
They absolutely do. Which is why I was up at 3:am hiding eggs around the house.

They had a blast, so it was worth it.

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2017, 01:35:12 PM »

Happy Easter one and all.
Right back atcha, Mikey.
Do the kids still hunt Easter eggs?
They absolutely do. Which is why I was up at 3:am hiding eggs around the house.

They had a blast, so it was worth it.
Even better than moving the elf? ;D

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2017, 02:15:57 PM »

Pretty cool that the former Pope's 90th birthday falls on Easter.

Good morning, fellas.
morning Tony.
I'm off to breakfast, then setting up a wireless printer, transplanting elephant ears, and cooking a spiral ham for dinner.
Almost made a ham too. Wound up making lamb shanks instead. I prepped everything in advance so that I could just reheat and take it easy today.
Beef Tenderloin, grilled veggies  and twice baked potatoes here.
That made for a mighty damn good meal!  Now some apple pie!

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2017, 03:52:48 PM »

Happy Easter, muchachos.

As the self-appointed chaplain of the banter, allow me to remind that the day isn't about a goddam rabbit.

You may now resume the normal blasphemy.

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2017, 05:01:48 PM »

Namakubi Ecuador H-Town Exclusive Lancero lit.  Son's SC friend Wesley Bryan is in first place in the golf tournament after the 15th .

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2017, 05:38:56 PM »

Namakubi Ecuador H-Town Exclusive Lancero lit.  Son's SC friend Wesley Bryan is in first place in the golf tournament after the 15th .
Wesley Bryan wins by 1 stroke with a -13, first year on the tour.

1st SC native to win that tournament in its 49 year history (tournament is in Hilton Head).

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2017, 06:01:31 PM »

A pretty decent offering at CI Joe this morning, $2.50 cheaper than on the Jam yesterday.

Drew Estate Undercrown - Gran Toro
5 Cigars/$24.99
Been a looonngggg time since I saw this on a CI Joes Special

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2017, 08:03:02 PM »

Watching some Bull Riding

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2017, 08:48:32 PM »

Happy Easter, muchachos.

As the self-appointed chaplain of the banter, allow me to remind that the day isn't about a goddam rabbit.

You may now resume the normal blasphemy.
Everybody knows it's about the peeps.

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2017, 08:50:36 PM »

A pretty decent offering at CI Joe this morning, $2.50 cheaper than on the Jam yesterday.

Drew Estate Undercrown - Gran Toro
5 Cigars/$24.99
Been a looonngggg time since I saw this on a CI Joes Special
What happened to "tough cookies"?

Re: Happy Easter! - 4/16/2017
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2017, 09:37:05 PM »

A pretty decent offering at CI Joe this morning, $2.50 cheaper than on the Jam yesterday.

Drew Estate Undercrown - Gran Toro
5 Cigars/$24.99
Been a looonngggg time since I saw this on a CI Joes Special
What happened to "tough cookies"?
Tough cookies used to be after a early completion of a fast moving Jam full of interesting cigars.
They haven't moved that much volume in a long time.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4