Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

dwgbryant

« Reply #300 on: August 29, 2014, 08:17:05 PM »

I hope that avvy is one of your new neighbors, Deano.
if it is Tony I haven't met her yet.
Haha.  Looks like you're doing well though.  That's what's important.
very relaxing here. waiting to tour the area around and work on a routine.
What's the kitchen like in that bad boy?
very small. no counters. sink, stove, table, bench.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #301 on: August 29, 2014, 08:18:09 PM »

tiki torches lit, fresh pot of coffee, now that Brick House.

« Reply #302 on: August 29, 2014, 08:22:16 PM »

I hope that avvy is one of your new neighbors, Deano.
if it is Tony I haven't met her yet.
Haha.  Looks like you're doing well though.  That's what's important.
very relaxing here. waiting to tour the area around and work on a routine.
What's the kitchen like in that bad boy?
very small. no counters. sink, stove, table, bench.
Is stove gas?  Do you have to use propane or is it attached to natural gas?

« Reply #303 on: August 29, 2014, 08:24:16 PM »

I hope that avvy is one of your new neighbors, Deano.
if it is Tony I haven't met her yet.
Haha.  Looks like you're doing well though.  That's what's important.
very relaxing here. waiting to tour the area around and work on a routine.
What's the kitchen like in that bad boy?
very small. no counters. sink, stove, table, bench.
All you need my friend

« Reply #304 on: August 29, 2014, 08:25:09 PM »

tiki torches lit, fresh pot of coffee, now that Brick House.
Looks mighty damn nice to me.

« Reply #305 on: August 29, 2014, 08:29:40 PM »

Showed the pictures to the warden she likes the set-up and after a rougher than usual day at work dealing with North Dakota Assholes (no offense Yellowstars) she is about ready to say fuck-it and see if they got another trailer there.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #306 on: August 29, 2014, 08:31:47 PM »

I hope that avvy is one of your new neighbors, Deano.
if it is Tony I haven't met her yet.
Haha.  Looks like you're doing well though.  That's what's important.
very relaxing here. waiting to tour the area around and work on a routine.
What's the kitchen like in that bad boy?
very small. no counters. sink, stove, table, bench.
Is stove gas?  Do you have to use propane or is it attached to natural gas?
propane. need to budget for refills. nobody knows what I started with. I haven't used it yet, it works, just don't want to heat up the camper cooking, basically only using the propane for hot water.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #307 on: August 29, 2014, 08:35:23 PM »

Showed the pictures to the warden she likes the set-up and after a rougher than usual day at work dealing with North Dakota Assholes (no offense Yellowstars) she is about ready to say fuck-it and see if they got another trailer there.
they will provide you with one like they did me. after I wrote my rental check the owner said I overpaid by $50/month. I told the property manner what I was quoted over the phone, so I have to wait for the owner to show up and straighten it out.

« Reply #308 on: August 29, 2014, 08:49:53 PM »

Showed the pictures to the warden she likes the set-up and after a rougher than usual day at work dealing with North Dakota Assholes (no offense Yellowstars) she is about ready to say fuck-it and see if they got another trailer there.
they will provide you with one like they did me. after I wrote my rental check the owner said I overpaid by $50/month. I told the property manner what I was quoted over the phone, so I have to wait for the owner to show up and straighten it out.
That's cool.  Looks like you have some room too.  Y'all are not on top of one another.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #309 on: August 29, 2014, 08:55:15 PM »

Showed the pictures to the warden she likes the set-up and after a rougher than usual day at work dealing with North Dakota Assholes (no offense Yellowstars) she is about ready to say fuck-it and see if they got another trailer there.
they will provide you with one like they did me. after I wrote my rental check the owner said I overpaid by $50/month. I told the property manner what I was quoted over the phone, so I have to wait for the owner to show up and straighten it out.
That's cool.  Looks like you have some room too.  Y'all are not on top of one another.
not alot of people here. about 6 regulars, 4 weekenders, and with labor day weekend I'm sure they will be showing up tomorrow.

« Reply #310 on: August 29, 2014, 08:57:28 PM »

Showed the pictures to the warden she likes the set-up and after a rougher than usual day at work dealing with North Dakota Assholes (no offense Yellowstars) she is about ready to say fuck-it and see if they got another trailer there.
they will provide you with one like they did me. after I wrote my rental check the owner said I overpaid by $50/month. I told the property manner what I was quoted over the phone, so I have to wait for the owner to show up and straighten it out.
That's cool.  Looks like you have some room too.  Y'all are not on top of one another.
not alot of people here. about 6 regulars, 4 weekenders, and with labor day weekend I'm sure they will be showing up tomorrow.
How were the temps today?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #311 on: August 29, 2014, 09:00:47 PM »

Showed the pictures to the warden she likes the set-up and after a rougher than usual day at work dealing with North Dakota Assholes (no offense Yellowstars) she is about ready to say fuck-it and see if they got another trailer there.
they will provide you with one like they did me. after I wrote my rental check the owner said I overpaid by $50/month. I told the property manner what I was quoted over the phone, so I have to wait for the owner to show up and straighten it out.
That's cool.  Looks like you have some room too.  Y'all are not on top of one another.
not alot of people here. about 6 regulars, 4 weekenders, and with labor day weekend I'm sure they will be showing up tomorrow.
How were the temps today?
got to 97° today. had a quick thunderstorm for about a half hour while I was shopping, comfortable 79° here now. I love this weather here.

« Reply #312 on: August 29, 2014, 09:18:36 PM »

[...]
It's been gorgeous here for the last week or so too.  Finally seems like summer and it's already over.  Sheesh.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #313 on: August 29, 2014, 09:48:38 PM »

calling it a night. things to do tomorrow morning early.

« Reply #314 on: August 29, 2014, 10:01:28 PM »

calling it a night. things to do tomorrow morning early.
Sleep tight, my Floridian friend.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]