Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2014, 05:02:09 AM »

Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2014, 05:06:30 AM »

 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2014, 05:08:10 AM »

Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2014, 05:12:39 AM »

Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.
Crazy to open in Houston but it is all about money not the fans.  Ole Miss opens in Atlanta for the same reason.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2014, 05:24:17 AM »

Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.
Crazy to open in Houston but it is all about money not the fans.  Ole Miss opens in Atlanta for the same reason.
its another really messed up season for us at home though, terrible home schedule again and the local business who depend on the games are not very happy again this year.

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2014, 05:26:42 AM »

Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.
Crazy to open in Houston but it is all about money not the fans.  Ole Miss opens in Atlanta for the same reason.
its another really messed up season for us at home though, terrible home schedule again and the local business who depend on the games are not very happy again this year.
Crazy!  You got mowing to keep you busy today?  Another day in the office for me which I hate, back on the road next Wednesday.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2014, 05:30:50 AM »

Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.
Crazy to open in Houston but it is all about money not the fans.  Ole Miss opens in Atlanta for the same reason.
its another really messed up season for us at home though, terrible home schedule again and the local business who depend on the games are not very happy again this year.
Crazy!  You got mowing to keep you busy today?  Another day in the office for me which I hate, back on the road next Wednesday.
You do have the long weekend ahead to look forward to though. I am taking the day off and going to my daughters house and hang out by the pool, that is if Mother Nature doesn't throw me a curve.

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2014, 05:33:49 AM »

[...]
Oh good for you hope the weather cooperates.  Yeah ends up I am off tomorrow and Monday so a 4-day weekend.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2014, 05:42:45 AM »

[...]
Even better!  I would love to have 2 days off together but then I would have to give up my Playday Thursday's.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2014, 05:43:41 AM »

I think we have yet another boring jam in store for us today.

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2014, 05:47:13 AM »

I think we have yet another boring jam in store for us today.
+1

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2014, 05:49:22 AM »

[...]
Yeah tough trade-off there.  I am off every other Friday but moved the one for next Friday to this Friday because I will be traveling.

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2014, 05:57:36 AM »

Work Time!  Later Jammers.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2014, 06:05:33 AM »

6 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 Robusto
         10/39.99
 5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2014, 06:07:03 AM »

Work Time!  Later Jammers.
Have a great day!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20