CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: 8/28/2014  (Read 35893 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/28/2014
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2014, 05:02:09 AM »

Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2014, 05:06:30 AM »

5 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 4 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 2 Asylum 13 Sixty double toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 1 Latitude Zero Experimental
          5/25.00

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2014, 05:08:10 AM »

Morning LSU.  By the way Travellin Dave corrected me regarding football this weekend and our Tigers do play this weekend as you have probably already heard down there.
Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2014, 05:12:39 AM »

Good morning Dave. Yes we do have a game this weekend, my daughter may still have their 2 tickets for the game, something came up and they can't go but to far for me to go in a day.
Crazy to open in Houston but it is all about money not the fans.  Ole Miss opens in Atlanta for the same reason.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2014, 05:24:17 AM »

Crazy to open in Houston but it is all about money not the fans.  Ole Miss opens in Atlanta for the same reason.
its another really messed up season for us at home though, terrible home schedule again and the local business who depend on the games are not very happy again this year.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2014, 05:26:42 AM »

its another really messed up season for us at home though, terrible home schedule again and the local business who depend on the games are not very happy again this year.
Crazy!  You got mowing to keep you busy today?  Another day in the office for me which I hate, back on the road next Wednesday.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2014, 05:30:50 AM »

Crazy!  You got mowing to keep you busy today?  Another day in the office for me which I hate, back on the road next Wednesday.
You do have the long weekend ahead to look forward to though. I am taking the day off and going to my daughters house and hang out by the pool, that is if Mother Nature doesn't throw me a curve.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2014, 05:33:49 AM »

You do have the long weekend ahead to look forward to though. I am taking the day off and going to my daughters house and hang out by the pool, that is if Mother Nature doesn't throw me a curve.
Oh good for you hope the weather cooperates.  Yeah ends up I am off tomorrow and Monday so a 4-day weekend.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2014, 05:42:45 AM »

Oh good for you hope the weather cooperates.  Yeah ends up I am off tomorrow and Monday so a 4-day weekend.
Even better!  I would love to have 2 days off together but then I would have to give up my Playday Thursday's.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2014, 05:43:41 AM »

I think we have yet another boring jam in store for us today.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2014, 05:47:13 AM »

I think we have yet another boring jam in store for us today.
+1

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2014, 05:49:22 AM »

Even better!  I would love to have 2 days off together but then I would have to give up my Playday Thursday's.
Yeah tough trade-off there.  I am off every other Friday but moved the one for next Friday to this Friday because I will be traveling. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2014, 05:57:36 AM »

Work Time!  Later Jammers.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!