Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2014, 10:35:08 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.
Only bother looking if you are shopping for some dog rockets.
Halfwheel did a redux on the 3 Reynas coronas today after a year rest and gave them a 90. $60/box after code
Hmmmm, now that's worth considering, if I hadn't both that 30 ct tin of Diesel coronas last week.
Yes they seem to age well, interesting and cheap
Scootfish on in the PM?
Indeed.  First a fault line gives way in CA, and now this.
I've got this ocean front property for you.

« Reply #346 on: August 26, 2014, 10:44:28 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.
Only bother looking if you are shopping for some dog rockets.
Halfwheel did a redux on the 3 Reynas coronas today after a year rest and gave them a 90. $60/box after code
Hmmmm, now that's worth considering, if I hadn't both that 30 ct tin of Diesel coronas last week.
Yes they seem to age well, interesting and cheap
Scootfish on in the PM?
Indeed.  First a fault line gives way in CA, and now this.
I've got this ocean front property for you.
Seems as though the biebs has fallen through the cracks, so to speak.

« Reply #347 on: August 26, 2014, 10:51:31 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.
Only bother looking if you are shopping for some dog rockets.
Halfwheel did a redux on the 3 Reynas coronas today after a year rest and gave them a 90. $60/box after code
Hmmmm, now that's worth considering, if I hadn't both that 30 ct tin of Diesel coronas last week.
Yes they seem to age well, interesting and cheap
Scootfish on in the PM?
Indeed.  First a fault line gives way in CA, and now this.
I've got this ocean front property for you.
Seems as though the biebs has fallen through the cracks, so to speak.
A fish in a fissure...

« Reply #348 on: August 26, 2014, 10:52:46 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.
Only bother looking if you are shopping for some dog rockets.
Halfwheel did a redux on the 3 Reynas coronas today after a year rest and gave them a 90. $60/box after code
Be aware that there still is a mix of 2012 [white label] and 2013 [black label] out on the market.  I preferred the 2012, but didn't bother getting any of the 2013 to keep.

« Reply #349 on: August 26, 2014, 11:15:57 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.
Only bother looking if you are shopping for some dog rockets.
Halfwheel did a redux on the 3 Reynas coronas today after a year rest and gave them a 90. $60/box after code
Hmmmm, now that's worth considering, if I hadn't both that 30 ct tin of Diesel coronas last week.
Yes they seem to age well, interesting and cheap
Scootfish on in the PM?
Indeed.  First a fault line gives way in CA, and now this.
I've got this ocean front property for you.
Seems as though the biebs has fallen through the cracks, so to speak.
He wishes...

« Reply #350 on: August 26, 2014, 11:56:53 PM »

Dang, I may just close this day's thread with an adios, mofos.  See y'all tomorrow, maybe.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]