Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Johnny

« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2014, 07:50:56 PM »

Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2014, 08:14:43 PM »

Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2014, 08:19:11 PM »

Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?

« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2014, 08:21:22 PM »

Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?
Fine just a quick day trip with the warden.  Went to the Texas Trophy Hunters expo, mostly just killing time.  Lot of inside time like you staying cool.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2014, 08:23:03 PM »

Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?
Fine just a quick day trip with the warden.  Went to the Texas Trophy Hunters expo, mostly just killing time.  Lot of inside time like you staying cool.
Was that at the Shriners hall?

« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2014, 08:28:59 PM »

Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?
Fine just a quick day trip with the warden.  Went to the Texas Trophy Hunters expo, mostly just killing time.  Lot of inside time like you staying cool.
Was that at the Shriners hall?
At the Alamo Dome.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2014, 08:33:39 PM »

Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?
Fine just a quick day trip with the warden.  Went to the Texas Trophy Hunters expo, mostly just killing time.  Lot of inside time like you staying cool.
Was that at the Shriners hall?
At the Alamo Dome.
A lot more room there. I'm going to lurk on the other side now, may talk to you later.

« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2014, 08:36:36 PM »

Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?
Fine just a quick day trip with the warden.  Went to the Texas Trophy Hunters expo, mostly just killing time.  Lot of inside time like you staying cool.
Was that at the Shriners hall?
At the Alamo Dome.
A lot more room there. I'm going to lurk on the other side now, may talk to you later.
See ya about my bed time.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 8/24/2014
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2014, 09:00:46 PM »

HE Robusto burning.  Good smoke.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2014, 11:26:53 PM »

HE Robusto burning.  Good smoke.
Hey Will, your avi offends me!

« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2014, 11:28:42 PM »

HE Robusto burning.  Good smoke.
Hey Will, your avi offends me!
That's being down right irascible.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2014, 11:32:51 PM »

HE Robusto burning.  Good smoke.
Hey Will, your avi offends me!
I am sorry Fred , I like it a lot .
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2014, 11:33:17 PM »

HE Robusto burning.  Good smoke.
Hey Will, your avi offends me!
That's being down right irascible.
Indeed,  a woman touching herself  is porn!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2014, 11:55:40 PM »

Have a great night guy's!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]