Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/23/2014
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2014, 04:53:47 AM »

Good morning guys.
Good morning, Chip.  Getting ready to pack it up.  What are you smoking this morning?
Good morning Tony, I just finished a little Ninfa. Have you been up all night smoking?
I wish.  I had been up watching tv with the Mrs.  No smoking.  I passed out on the couch seconds after I clicked "post".  Transferring to the bed now.  :)
Have a good sleep Tony.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2014, 05:18:32 AM »

good morning Chip, goodnight Tony.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2014, 05:21:21 AM »

-----------------------
A Blonde's Year in Review
-------------------------

January - Took her new scarf back to the store because it was too tight.

February - Couldn't work in a pharmacy because the bottles wouldn't fit
into the typewriter.

March - Got excited when she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months
because the box said "2-4 years."

April - Was trapped on an escalator for hours when the power went out.

May - Couldn't make Kool-Aid because 8 cups of water won't fit into
those little packets.

June - Couldn't learn to water ski because she couldn't find a lake
with a slope.

July - After losing in a breast stroke swimming competition,
complained to the judges that the other swimmers were using their arms.

August - Told her blonde friend to hurry when trying to get into their
locked car using a coat hanger because it was starting to rain and the
top was down.

September - When asked what the capital of California was: answered "C."

October - Hates M &M's because they are so hard to peel.

November - Baked a turkey for 4 days because the instructions said 1
hour per pound and she weighed 120.

December - Couldn't call 911 because there was no "11" on any
of the phone buttons

Absolutely Wonderful.!!

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2014, 05:31:30 AM »

Morning LSU and d4.

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2014, 05:55:13 AM »

Morning, all.

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2014, 06:00:41 AM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2014, 06:01:53 AM »

morning Dave(s).

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2014, 06:05:50 AM »

morning Dave(s).
How you doing Dean?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2014, 06:09:44 AM »

morning Dave(s).
How you doing Dean?
doing okay. think I'm going to start packing the Jeep later today after my running around.
AJ Overrun robusto, looks kind of like an Oval going with my coffee.

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2014, 06:11:28 AM »

morning Dave(s).
How you doing Dean?
doing okay. think I'm going to start packing the Jeep later today after my running around.
AJ Overrun robusto, looks kind of like an Oval going with my coffee.
Had some Ovals on the Mash this morning but sold out when I checked at 4:00 a.m.   I like Ovals but out of them.

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2014, 06:14:20 AM »

morning Dave(s).
How you doing Dean?
doing okay. think I'm going to start packing the Jeep later today after my running around.
AJ Overrun robusto, looks kind of like an Oval going with my coffee.
Can you get everything in the Jeep or got to tow a trailer.  How many miles down there for you?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2014, 06:25:44 AM »

morning Dave(s).
How you doing Dean?
doing okay. think I'm going to start packing the Jeep later today after my running around.
AJ Overrun robusto, looks kind of like an Oval going with my coffee.
Can you get everything in the Jeep or got to tow a trailer.  How many miles down there for you?
seeing how I don't have much to bring other than clothes and a few personal items I'm just loading the Jeep. the re-call repair I had done was for gas tank explosion problem if rear ended. Chrysler came up with the idea of installing a trailer hitch. so I got a free hitch yesterday. don't plan on hauling a trailer though. if it doesn't fit, it's not going. had thought of renting a van and dollie to haul the Jeep to save on wear and tear but cost too much. AAA figures 1,233 miles, 18.5 hours.

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2014, 06:32:22 AM »

morning Dave(s).
How you doing Dean?
doing okay. think I'm going to start packing the Jeep later today after my running around.
AJ Overrun robusto, looks kind of like an Oval going with my coffee.
Can you get everything in the Jeep or got to tow a trailer.  How many miles down there for you?
seeing how I don't have much to bring other than clothes and a few personal items I'm just loading the Jeep. the re-call repair I had done was for gas tank explosion problem if rear ended. Chrysler came up with the idea of installing a trailer hitch. so I got a free hitch yesterday. don't plan on hauling a trailer though. if it doesn't fit, it's not going. had thought of renting a van and dollie to haul the Jeep to save on wear and tear but cost too much. AAA figures 1,233 miles, 18.5 hours.
Trailers are a pain in the ass and kill your gas mileage so nice to avoid that.  1200 miles not too bad just avoid big cities around rush hours.  You trying to go all the way or going to sleep over somewhere around half way?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2014, 06:39:38 AM »

[...]
going to drive until I get tired, find a place to rest, whether cheap motel or parking area. probably avoid motels. would like to make Columbia, SC on the 1st leg.

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2014, 06:43:03 AM »

[...]
Well make damn sure it is a safe area to stop and rest.  It will be pretty hot down there even at night.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10