CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: 8/23/2014  (Read 17864 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 8/23/2014
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2014, 07:43:15 PM »

The stupid fucking ABC Affiliate Station here is not showing NASCAR because they are showing the Worthless Sorry garbage of a team Houston Texans pre-season game.  I am pissed.  Called the bastards and they don't even answer the phones.
just got it on TuneIn radio.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2014, 07:51:53 PM »

The stupid fucking ABC Affiliate Station here is not showing NASCAR because they are showing the Worthless Sorry garbage of a team Houston Texans pre-season game.  I am pissed.  Called the bastards and they don't even answer the phones.
Yeah I am listening online MRN but shit paying for TV service and they do something that stupid.  Nobody gives a rats ass about a Texans Pre-season game.

dwgbryant

« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »

Yeah I am listening online MRN but shit paying for TV service and they do something that stupid.  Nobody gives a rats ass about a Texans Pre-season game.
apparently somebody gives a shit.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]