Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

dwgbryant

« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2014, 07:43:15 PM »

The stupid fucking ABC Affiliate Station here is not showing NASCAR because they are showing the Worthless Sorry garbage of a team Houston Texans pre-season game.  I am pissed.  Called the bastards and they don't even answer the phones.
just got it on TuneIn radio.

« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2014, 07:51:53 PM »

The stupid fucking ABC Affiliate Station here is not showing NASCAR because they are showing the Worthless Sorry garbage of a team Houston Texans pre-season game.  I am pissed.  Called the bastards and they don't even answer the phones.
just got it on TuneIn radio.
Yeah I am listening online MRN but shit paying for TV service and they do something that stupid.  Nobody gives a rats ass about a Texans Pre-season game.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »

The stupid fucking ABC Affiliate Station here is not showing NASCAR because they are showing the Worthless Sorry garbage of a team Houston Texans pre-season game.  I am pissed.  Called the bastards and they don't even answer the phones.
just got it on TuneIn radio.
Yeah I am listening online MRN but shit paying for TV service and they do something that stupid.  Nobody gives a rats ass about a Texans Pre-season game.
apparently somebody gives a shit.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]