Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/20/2017
« Reply #255 on: January 20, 2017, 09:43:58 PM »

18

« Reply #256 on: January 20, 2017, 09:51:21 PM »

Congrats on 20k Tony!

I'm not a big Oliva fan in general, nothing wrong with them they just don't do anything for me. That said I've really enjoyed the Melanios I've smoked, I think they are a great bit different from the core "V" line
Thanks, buddy.
Been dying for a smoke lately, just can't seem to get time for one. Hoping for tomorrow afternoon, supposed to be mild
..... I'm gonna make it my mission to get one in this weekend.
TWSS
Seems more like TWHwouldS.
You are correct, much more likely.  I yield the floor to the Mayor.

« Reply #257 on: January 20, 2017, 09:53:46 PM »

18
Well how about that, and with no contribution from that slacker TexDave. Such a proud moment for all the little people!

« Reply #258 on: January 20, 2017, 10:21:07 PM »

Congrats on 20k Tony!

I'm not a big Oliva fan in general, nothing wrong with them they just don't do anything for me. That said I've really enjoyed the Melanios I've smoked, I think they are a great bit different from the core "V" line
Thanks, buddy.
Been dying for a smoke lately, just can't seem to get time for one. Hoping for tomorrow afternoon, supposed to be mild
Friday's been getting here too soon. Between job hunting, studying, and honeydo projects I don't seem to have any time for smoking either. (Less than usual). I'm gonna make it my mission to get one in this weekend.
job hunting and studying, man I am clueless.
And even though it's not cold this evening, it is annoying to be outdoors. It's misting.  Like when you're trying to have a conversation with a close-talker and you get spit on.

« Reply #259 on: January 20, 2017, 10:31:16 PM »

18
Well how about that, and with no contribution from that slacker TexDave. Such a proud moment for all the little people!
I'm beginning to think the warden put the kibosh on bantering and now he can only do it from the office.

« Reply #260 on: January 20, 2017, 10:31:19 PM »

Congrats on 20k Tony!

I'm not a big Oliva fan in general, nothing wrong with them they just don't do anything for me. That said I've really enjoyed the Melanios I've smoked, I think they are a great bit different from the core "V" line
Thanks, buddy.
Been dying for a smoke lately, just can't seem to get time for one. Hoping for tomorrow afternoon, supposed to be mild
Friday's been getting here too soon. Between job hunting, studying, and honeydo projects I don't seem to have any time for smoking either. (Less than usual). I'm gonna make it my mission to get one in this weekend.
job hunting and studying, man I am clueless.
And even though it's not cold this evening, it is annoying to be outdoors. It's misting.  Like when you're trying to have a conversation with a close-talker and you get spit on.
No garage or covered patio?  You're going to have to try harder (TWSS).

« Reply #261 on: January 20, 2017, 10:33:19 PM »

18
Well how about that, and with no contribution from that slacker TexDave. Such a proud moment for all the little people!
I'm beginning to think the warden put the kibosh on bantering and now he can only do it from the office.
That can't be the case, he's in charge!!!

« Reply #262 on: January 20, 2017, 11:30:16 PM »

[...]

I need to empty out the detached garage and make myself an LTG style man cave.  It's on the list.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]