Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

« Reply #225 on: January 12, 2017, 11:24:48 PM »

Neanderthal lit,  78 degrees with only a light to moderate breeze.
How did you like it Tex? I smoked one recently and wasn't too sure about it. It may have been at the herf but it was definitely part of a multi-smoke day so I need to smoke one on its own
2nd one I have smoked and I have not found a lot of love for them.  Would not buy more but hoping they will improve with a good bit of age.
Interesting, I had one in the petit corona sampler and it was excellent. Was really looking forward to these but so far disappointing
Some vitolas really stand out. Don't think I've had any Neanderthals yet. Or it wasn't memorable if I did smoke one.
True also of the Undercrown line.  Corona Viva a great smoke, the rest of the line somewhat meh.

I've heard so much about that corona viva and I haven't gotten around to it yet. Gonna definitely add that to my list.
It's rare to find a good deal on them.  I'm out of them.  I check the devil occasionally, but nada.  I think the best cheapy cheapo deal was mid 80's for 25.   Bar has been set.

« Reply #226 on: January 12, 2017, 11:43:34 PM »

[...]

Challenge accepted!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #227 on: January 12, 2017, 11:57:47 PM »

Quote from: Threebean link=topic=1004.msg209151#m[quote
sg209151 date=1484224966]
Need to pick your Maid of Honor wisely...

http://6abc.com/news/maid-of-honor-arrested-at-florida-wedding/1698705/
We'll get more detail from Dean when he checks in.  Sounds like an event where he knew someone involved.
If the article had mentioned torching a gazebo, I'd be sure he was involved somehow.
[/quote] Was able to take advantage of the weather and enjoy a La Jugada and scotch on our K of C deck this evening ... glad there already was a group of guys out here, two of whom were smoking Padrons.  Watched the Cincinnati - SMU where the Bearcats prevailed.
Will be busy the next 3 days involved in a wedding, helping set up for the reception Friday, ushering at the wedding Saturday (ice storm predicted) and a separate Mass & reception on Sunday.  Hope there will be a few cigar smokers in the bunch.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]