Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 07:16:21 AM »

60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
But if they fall on the tree lawn, are they on your property or the municipality?

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 07:17:23 AM »

Good morning Daves and Stank.  Windier than schitt here today, going to mess up my hair.
You're not wearing pants?

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2017, 07:17:29 AM »

Good morning Daves and Stank.  Windier than schitt here today, going to mess up my hair.
They do make gel products for that...

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 07:17:37 AM »

The FBI Is Apparently Paying Geek Squad Members To Dig Around In Computers For Evidence Of Criminal Activity

Law enforcement has a number of informants working for it and the companies that already pay their paychecks, like UPS, for example. It also has a number of government employees working for the TSA, keeping their eyes peeled for "suspicious" amounts of cash it can swoop in and seize.

Unsurprisingly, the FBI also has a number of paid informants. Some of these informants apparently work at Best Buy -- Geek Squad by day, government informants by… well, also by day.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20170106/10163236419/fbi-is-apparently-paying-geek-squad-members-to-dig-around-computers-evidence-criminal-activity.shtml

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 07:17:55 AM »

Morning Biebs and Mr. Bean.

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2017, 07:18:24 AM »

60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
But if they fall on the tree lawn, are they on your property or the municipality?
It's Ohio, does it really matter?

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2017, 07:19:22 AM »

60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
And if they fall, do they make a sound?

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2017, 07:20:12 AM »

Hello, boys.

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2017, 07:22:07 AM »

Good morning Daves and Stank.  Windier than schitt here today, going to mess up my hair.
They do make gel products for that...
Need some for my manscaping today.

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2017, 07:22:40 AM »

Hello, boys.
Morning Mr Mayor.  What's on the agenda today?

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2017, 07:24:18 AM »

60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
And if they fall, do they make a sound?
They were making a lot of noise last night. Sounded like my house was gonna blow over!

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2017, 07:25:00 AM »

Morning Mayor Tony.

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2017, 07:25:24 AM »

60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
But if they fall on the tree lawn, are they on your property or the municipality?
Technically, I believe it's the city's property. But you know, still my job to maintain it, free of charge.

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2017, 07:27:38 AM »

60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
LOL

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2017, 07:28:01 AM »

60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
And if they fall, do they make a sound?
They were making a lot of noise last night. Sounded like my house was gonna blow over!
So it sounded like Dean's trailer?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14