CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

Author Topic: 6/2/2014  (Read 67710 times)

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/2/2014
« Reply #420 on: June 02, 2014, 11:50:33 PM »

Never had a nica libre. Had a cuba libre once and it was so bland it scared me from the other "libres".  Are they any good? being an AJ stick.
They're not bad as such, just nothing I will actively buy.
thanks, I'll steer clear. I still haven't tasted the newer of aj's offerings. Fallen Angel, spectre, mayimbe, pinolero maduro, hair of the dog, side projects, etc. etc. I wonder when his quality is going to drop.

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
« Reply #421 on: June 02, 2014, 11:52:15 PM »

Never had a nica libre. Had a cuba libre once and it was so bland it scared me from the other "libres".  Are they any good? being an AJ stick.
And pick a name, doesn't feel right saying Howdy User name.
I did pick...  :-\

Johnny

« Reply #422 on: June 02, 2014, 11:54:58 PM »

thanks, I'll steer clear. I still haven't tasted the newer of aj's offerings. Fallen Angel, spectre, mayimbe, pinolero maduro, hair of the dog, side projects, etc. etc. I wonder when his quality is going to drop.
I've had all the side projects, well worth the money IMO, most of the others I have not gotten around to yet.

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
« Reply #423 on: June 02, 2014, 11:57:13 PM »

I've had all the side projects, well worth the money IMO, most of the others I have not gotten around to yet.
are the side projects different enough to be seperate blends? Or so they all taste like manowar with a hint of "x"?  I'd love to pick up some original mows, I haven't had those in storage for awhile now.

Johnny

« Reply #424 on: June 02, 2014, 11:59:27 PM »

Probably need to put it on your profile page

Johnny

« Reply #425 on: June 03, 2014, 12:02:33 AM »

are the side projects different enough to be seperate blends? Or so they all taste like manowar with a hint of "x"?  I'd love to pick up some original mows, I haven't had those in storage for awhile now.
Side Projects seem different enough to me to all be in a separate catagory.

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
« Reply #426 on: June 03, 2014, 12:03:09 AM »

done

Johnny

« Reply #427 on: June 03, 2014, 12:10:53 AM »

done
Not showing up, did you hit change profile at the bottom of the page?

Johnny

« Reply #428 on: June 03, 2014, 12:22:21 AM »

I'm outta here for the nite, G'nite all.

EA

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
« Reply #429 on: June 03, 2014, 09:58:48 AM »

Howdy all (or anyone?)

Johnny

« Reply #430 on: June 03, 2014, 01:16:41 PM »

Good morning/Afternoon.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]